Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Busy Week

I thought the summer was suppose to be relaxing. So far it's been pretty busy. Don is putting the finishing touches on a trivet that he made on his scroll saw. He used a pattern of the Rose window at Notre Dame Cathedral. He cut it out of white corian (like the countertop). 197 cuts. It's beautiful. He is going to enter it in the Los Angeles County Fair. When he completes the frame and background I'll add a picture.

I am moving my work area into a new room (bigger and brighter). Can't wait for the extra space. I know I'll fill it up. Also finishing an ad to go in the BHR Artisian Directory and application and pictures for a large craft show in November. It is well know in the community and fills up fast.

Don't forget to check out the featured site on the Artfire Crazy Train

http://www.artfire.com/users/BacisCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment