Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This Weeks Schedule

The craft show is over and we hit our goal of sales equaling at least 3 times the booth fee. Did some networking while we were there and recieved leads on other indoor craft shows/boutiques like this one. There is at least 1 every month and starting in October there are 1 - 2 every week. I've already signed up for the July and August events. We also have the 2nd Ave Market this Thursday in Upland, CA. This will be our last until the fall. Temp on Thursday will be 86.

I'm completing some aprons for a woman that runs a daycare. Really cute fabric. Each worker has 2 different aprons, one pink and one green (I'll post pictures when they are done). In order to easily tell whose apron is whose, I've made the pockets on their pink and green aprons the same so they can easily pick out their apron.

While I'm sewing the aprons I will have the embroidery machine going to add some designs to other aprons I've done.

Well, guess I'd better get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment