Friday, March 26, 2010

We're Back!

It's been quite awhile since I posted on the blog. The end of the year was crazy with a number of craft shows (sometimes more than one a day). Needless to say, we needed a break. Throw in some medical stuff and we (I) decided to slow it down for awhile. Well, we are now rested and ready to hit the craft show circut again. We have 3 big shows scheduled in the next couple of months so time to get to working. Don and I have both tried some new things during our "break". Don has done some crosses on his scroll saw and is working on some new wood jewelry. I made some hooded bath towels, paper dolls, microwave potato bags and raggy quilts. I have a few pictures to post and will try to get more up soon. Will also be working on improving my time management to be able to post more regularly on the site. Even thinking about some contests for our blog and Facebook. Will see how that goes. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment