Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lemon Festival


Great weather for the Lemon Festival last weekend. We saw a lot of friends and made some new ones. We had an ok event. Not as good as last year. Handed out a lot of business cards. If some of them call with orders it will be all worth it. Received an order for a blankie and burp cloth after my daughters co-worker saw the custom blankie and burp cloth we did for a shower last week.


Tomorrow I am going to a class at Moore's Sewing in Riverside. Quilter's Wallet. If it turns out, I will post a picture. I have 2 classes next week. One is Betty Cotton Theory placemats and the other is heirloom placemats. Can't wait! I love my Moore's Riverside crew!


This weekend we have the Spring Craft Show at Hillside Farms in Norco, CA. It is one of the last handmade juried events in Southern CA. We always do well there. Hope this year is no exception.


That's all for now, the Lakers are coming back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment