Monday, August 31, 2009

Another Hot Week!

It's been over 100 here for days. Have to get all the errands done in the mornings. I tease Don because his workshop is in the garage. I tell him I got the prime location because I have the air conditioning.
Anyway, this week he is working on a segmented pen. He puts mutliple types of wood together in a design or pattern. So far, the pieces look great. Can't wait to see how it comes out. I'm working on a couple of new items for our craft shows and Artfire store, felt Christmas ornaments made entirely in the embroidery hoop (except for the stuffing part). Gingerbread man, angel and snowman are the cutest! The other item is one suggested by a craft show shopper. She was looking for stethocope covers. Me, being a retired RN, thought what a great idea. I will have pics of the new items tomorrow so be watching.


While I'm working away, take a look at some of the great jewelry at this shop. Here is just one of her gorgeous items. http://www.artfire.com/users/Annrose


No comments:

Post a Comment