Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Well, Don and I have been busy working on items for our upcoming craft shows. I can't believe the holdiay season is upon us already. Don got some new Dymondwood (multi-color wood) and he's experimenting with new wood jewlery items. We have a couple done for our craft show this week so well see how they go. I have been fininshing an order for several items for baby shower with a monkey theme as well as building inventory for the shows, new aprons, coasters and I embroidred some Halloween themes on screen (like for screen doors) and put them in frames painted orange. The dark screen against the orange frame looks pretty. We set up at the craft show yesterday and I hung them on the side of the display. I forgot to take pictures before we set up but I will take some tomorrow when I work at the show and post.

Don't forget the "Where's Waldo" contest from the Artfire Guild "Shops With Less Than 10 Sales". Lots of great Waldo items. Check out the rules and neat prize here:

http://shopswithlesssalesartfire.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment