Monday, August 3, 2009

Anyone Ready for Fall?

Fall is just around the corner. Can't believe we are already in August. Don and I are getting ready for a craft show in a couple of weeks. The theme in Halloween and fall. I started making Halloween coasters and some danglers (skeleton and witch). As soon as I get time I will post some pictures. Bought fabric for the fall aprons. I just love all the oranges, browns, red and gold in the fall (not that we get to see much of those natural colors in southern CA). Now if it would only start cooling off like it were fall.

Don't forget to check out the featured artisian: http://bragginrights.artfire.com
She has some cute crocheted items.

Well, it's off to work.

1 comment:

  1. I too love the colors of Fall and hope to see what you've been working on for the show on your blog real soon!

    ReplyDelete